Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Lemonade Blueberry not flowered at all

Hi all,

I have a Pink Lemonade Blueberry bush right next to my two normal Blueberries. The normal blueberries are covered in fruit, but the Pink Lemonade one did not even produce 1 flower! All three in same soil. Got lovely growth on it and same size as the other two. Any ideas? It would have flowered the same time as the normal blueberries, woudn't it?

Many thanks for your thoughts.
    Heidi

Hi did you buy this from the advert in the magazine. I wanted to buy this but wasn't sure about whether or not it would cross with my normal blueberry. Perhaps it hasn't produced anything because it is a new plant?

Comment

My MIL ordered one through the post for me for my birthday last November. It has grown massively, and is as big as my other two normal blueberries (which are in their 3rd season). I don't know, maybe it is still a bit young. Next year will tell, I suppose!

Comment

No flowers on my pink blueberry either. It looks healthy enough so I have my fingers crossed for next year!

Comment

It could be due to the origin of this plant.
          I have a 'Sunshine Blue' blueberry, that is a cross in between a Highbush and lowbush. While the plant is hardy, it had some frost damage after the two last winters, and didn't flower afterwards... I read that 'Pink Lemonade' is not a (hardy) Northern Highbush either...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X