Late season strawberry

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late season strawberry

My late season strawberries need replacing now and I've decided rather than taking runners off the old plants I want to change types. I'm very happy with my earlies ( honeyone) but think the symphony I'm chucking out are quite disappointing. Any advice?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

I've had good results with vima-xima and malwina.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterious Gardener View Post
      I've had good results with vima-xima and malwina.
      I love the sound of Malwina but gave up any idea of buying them after reading this thread.
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...hlight=Malwina
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

I've not heard of either Vima-zima or Malwina - there are so many varieties out there it can get confusing.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X