• Show
Clear All

• rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.....

Saw this and thought of you.....

www.rhubarbinfo.com/

and no mention of rhubarb schnapps!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Good looking site Nicos. Worth a browse and we'll all be rhubarb experts. Thanks.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thats a fantastic site Nicos. Thank you.

I like the bit about thinning out the rhubarb when the sticks become spindly. I am pulling out rhubarb at the moment with sticks as thick as my wrist and leaves over 1 metre across!

I don't think I'll be brave enough to try it as a hair dye though!
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I am just in the process of sprouting some rhubard seed. Many thanks for a great link, I have downloadedit all for later reading.

Phreddy

Comment

Blimey, that's someone who knows their rhubarb (as opposed to their onions!) Nicos. Looks very useful to dip into with any rhubarb problems & for alternative recipes to the 'rhubarb schnapps'.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Thats interesting I like the idea of the insecticide. The only thing is mine is a new rhubarb and I have already picked some and not left it for the first year!!!

Comment

Thanks for the link I have another big batch to pick this week and was wondering what to do with it as I have already made jam.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X