Bud drop, Apricot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud drop, Apricot

I know it's out of focus but if you look close you can see the severed bud suspended by a spider web. Apart from Spiders, anyone know what it might be? I only had 4 or 5 buds to start with, now I have one left. It's self fertile but I don't think it's going to be an Apricot jam year is it?
    Fruit growing is getting a tad stressful....
    Attached Files

I don't know the answer but you have got more healthy looking buds coming along nicely.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

some of the smaller birds sometimes pull at the flower buds on my fruit trees, some years they can remove half of the buds

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I don't know the answer but you have got more healthy looking buds coming along nicely.
        They are only growth buds, not flower buds :-(
        Be another whole year before another lot. Small birds? why didn't they nail my Peach which is next to it? unless the branches of the Apricot are easier to perch on whereas the Peach branches are vertical? could be right Buffs. Taking the peanuts down if this is what happens

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X