Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T&M Apple Tree - How would you feel, is this par for the course?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Richard, thank you for posting.

My reference number is TM1526316X. I would be glad of a replacement tree, since posting the pictures, the remaining leaves have all browned/withered and the tree I was sent is now basically an unhealthy twig.

Other than the usual automated 'we have received your email' reply, I have had no response with regard to my email complaint which I found a bit surprising if I'm honest. However, I do appreciate you dealing with this matter through the site at least. Thank you for taking the time.

Comment

Hello again gardening_gal,

Thanks for your quick response. I'm sorry that you haven't yet received a human response to your email. This is the busiest time of our trading year and we're working as efficiently as we can to clear through our email queries. Thank you for bearing with us.

I've now created a replacement order for your Golden Delicious apple tree - my system shows an estimated despatch date of 'before the end of July'. As a replacement order, yours will be treated as a priority. Your tree will despatch as soon as we have available stock (and person-power to despatch it to you). As such, I have now closed your email enquiry.

I hope this has cleared the matter up for you? If there was anything further that needs attending to, I'll be happy to take care of it - please just let me know.

With my best regards,

Richard

Comment

A very quick and positive response Richard...thank you
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thank you for the kind feedback Nicos.

If there are any other issues that need attending to, for anyone - please just let me know.

Warm regards,

Richard

Comment

Thank you, Richard.

Let's hope you don't have your ears bent too much

Comment

Well done to Richard for a prompt and constructive response! Hope you love your new tree, gardening gal.
              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Originally posted by ThompsonMorgan View Post
                I hope this has cleared the matter up for you?
                Indeed it has.

As others have said, thank you Richard for the prompt and positive response. I appreciate your help. I feel much happier now and I shall look forward to my new tree arriving.

Comment

I find with T & M, the best way to get through to their customer service, is to call them on the phone, they short out everything then and there.

I had some plants delayed in the post and the poor things arrived looking withered, and I just gave them a phone call and they replaced them. And that was that.
                  All my plants from T & M are doing fine now.

Enjoy your apple tree!

Comment

My replacement apple tree has just been dispatched.

Comment

Show us a photo when you get it please!
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Please do let us know if you're not entirely satisfied gardening_gal.

Best regards,

Richard

Comment

Tree arrived yesterday in seriously battered box but obviously that's down to delivery. Our local delivery chap is quite good and careful so I suspect the box had a hard time getting to central Scotland initially. The tree was intact thankfully so that's the main thing.

Replacement tree also had a number of quite brown leaves but I removed them and what's left only has smaller brown spots so I expect it will become the picture of health once it has had some proper tlc and a nice new pot. It is certainly an improvement on tree mk 1. Thank you.

Just as an aside, I also ordered 10 plug tomato plants and 10 plug fuschia berry plants (because VC made me ) and although 2 of the tomato plants looked past saving on arrival and subsequently died, everything else got potted on and is looking really hale and hearty.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by gardening_gal; 25-06-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I have ordered plants from T&H on several occasions and have been happy with the orders. In this case Richard has done what he can and I attach no blame to him in this matter. However what I find surprising is how this this poor apple tree specimen got past quality control at T&M in the first place. That would be my worry.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X