No announcement yet.

New dwarf Mulberry Charlotte Russe - Your opinions please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

short term container, longer term ground when I decide if I want to stay in this house or move once its paid off

Comment

What size container would you use for a 2-2.5m mulberry?

Comment

well I think they said it comes in a 30L pot, I could always make something bigger if it needed it or maybe a half whiskey barrel, not sure what they would be classed as xxL wise

Comment

Getting back to the Charlotte Russe, mine has survived a pretty harsh winter in the ground, and opened its first leaf today. What surprised me is that the leaf in question is much darker coloured and fig leaf shaped (three lobes). I knew M.Nigra has form for this on young shoots, but I wasn't expecting it on this one. I hope it gets a few more leaves back as I'd like to see if it's fruit improves.
          Anyone else's woken up yet?
          I might try taking a cutting to have one as a houseplant - it was quite a pretty little thing on the windowsill last year.

Comment

Now a standard

Just to let peeps know, I went to a trade show this week where Sutton’s were launching a standard Mulberry Charlotte Russe.

It’s to look more stylish and attactive than the current one on offer that’s a potted version.

Make of it what you will.

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X