What do you do when.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SueA,

Mines a Sony K750i & that has a cable that connects to the USB port or I can take the memory card out & stick it in the card reader on the computer.

I woudn't want to pay to mail to myself either so I know what you mean. Can you bluetooth it to your computer I wonder?
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Makes gardening in comparison sound easy
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Bluetooth?! My phone's more the 'wind up' variety. It has a camera but that's about it, I think it just has an internal memory as I can't find a removable card or anything or a suitable cable. I keep trying to get my O.H. to get a better phone from his company with a camera so that I could send them to his phone & then he could send them to the computer because he's got 3G & email etc. but they're too tight to give him a new one.
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Drop hints for Birthday pressie of a Digital Camera Sue my daughter bought one recently from Argos for about £60 thats pretty good (Vivitar I think) you never know he may be different to me and listen
          Last edited by nick the grief; 06-07-2006, 04:57 PM.
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

My birthday was a few weeks ago Nick & I got part of my pressie but not the slimline water butt I was also promised- mainly my fault as I haven't tracked down a cheap one that's the right size! I have a digital camera but want a better one with about 7 or 8 megapixels. O.H. promised me one for our anniversary which was last weekend but I haven't got that either as I can't make up my mind which one I want.
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X