No announcement yet.

I must do my voting!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me a whole hour to go right through and vote in every category except those where I have an entry, I got fingervoteitis by the end
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I've now voted on all thread except the one I'm in of course. I've enjoyed entering and looking at the entries (do it over time ) and it's bought a bit of fun to growing. There are some really good entries and as said already, it was quite hard to choose on some.

Good luck to everyone.
      Grapevine Facebook Group

My Blog

Comment

Done. Finally I even voted in the categorys I had entered, but didn't vote for myself obviously - I'm sure I entered more things though‽
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Just been checking through the polls, and we have ties in some of the categories! A few of them are ones that haven't had as many votes.
          If anyone has skipped some categories, or not voted at all, please, please do. It will all be so much easier if we don't have to ask Admin/Editorial to decide any tied categories
          The ones that are tied results atm are:

Best Dish made with Own Produce
          Three Blooms (any flower)
          One Squash
          Any Other Item
          Three Tomatoes

Thanks chaps, I know it's a long job going through all those threads and entries.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Just been checking through the polls, and we have ties in some of the categories! A few of them are ones that haven't had as many votes.
            If anyone has skipped some categories
            I've done mine Missus! Voted on all of them - took ages but there were some lovely entries in there. Well done to everyone! Will try to get my computer and camera sorted out so I can take part next year - if anything grows!!

Comment

There's probably only about half a dozen people who've voted in some categories but not others, so maybe it's peeps avoiding classes they've entered in? In which case we need some more people to come along and vote In one of those classes, we have 2 tied for first, and 3 tied for second!!

There'll certainly be a delay in announcing winners if we have to get an outside judgement...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X