No announcement yet.

Fruit and vegetable showcase.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been fantastic looking at all the entries when voting. I'm sure lots of the categories will be very close
    What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
    Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Great to see so many enteries.
      Thanks to everyone who was involved in setting it all up.
      Great forum.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

This is great. I've been looking forward to voting on the show for ages, as I haven't entered much this year . There is lots of stunning produce out there. You should all be very proud of yourselves . Thanks for doing all the hard work scary. I've got as far as pumpkins on the voting ( I should remember that). Will be voting on the rest later,really must finish my sewing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
          This is great. I've been looking forward to voting on the show for ages, as I haven't entered much this year . There is lots of stunning produce out there. You should all be very proud of yourselves . Thanks for doing all the hard work scary. I've got as far as pumpkins on the voting ( I should remember that). Will be voting on the rest later,really must finish my sewing now.
          No problem, it wasn't just me, all the Mods have worked really hard on it behind he scenes I know what you mean about the voting, I find I have to do a few then have a break The standard of entries makes it very hard to pick just one doesn't it.
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Well done to everyone; mods and entrants, I've just finished voting and didn't realise it was going to be so hard to come to a decision in each category. I had to take a break and have a coffee, guess I'm not cut out to be a judge at one of those big horticultural shows. However it has given me inspiration after my difficult year and am determine to enter a few categories myself next time round. A big clap on the back all round for everybody involved.

Comment

Many thanks to the lovely Mods for putting the show together. Good luck everyone, especially to any and all newbies
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Have just finished voting. Took a while as there are so many great entries.
                So many thanks to those who managed to make the show come together and all the hard work that has happened behind the scenes that we can't see.
                Oh and everyone who has put entries in. Thank you
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you and well done to everyone involved with the show. As fun as it is, I have no doubt there is a lot of work involved. Thank you once again

Comment

Just cast my votes... almost 2 hours later Some tough decisions this time around for sure
                    (and are there more categories this year too)?

Obviously a lot of work has gone into this, so thanks guys for your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                      This is great. I've been looking forward to voting on the show for ages, as I haven't entered much this year. There is lots of stunning produce out there. You should all be very proud of yourselves. Thanks for doing all the hard work scary. I've got as far as pumpkins on the voting ( I should remember that). Will be voting on the rest later,really must finish my sewing now.
                      I've just finished voting
                      Would like to say thank you to all the other mods For there hard work, not just scary. Can't have favouritism when it comes to the mods

Comment

My voting is done bar the longest bean,no matter how i look i cannot see it,any way

A big thank you to all the mods involved in the show's being,and the peeps who took part,some really good exhibits despite the yet again funny season,looks like what one could not grow,another did,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Even though I had a rubbish year, it's been great looking through everyones successes, Well done Mods for yet another brilliant show.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I haven't quite finished voting yet, but so impressed with the amazing produce you've all grown, it took me ages to decide which tomatoes to vote for they were all equally good. I feel that about all the entries really.

I had a pretty dismal year battling with lots and lots of mares tail so didn't have a lot to enter.

Thank you to the mods for another wonderful competition
                            The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                              My voting is done bar the longest bean,no matter how i look i cannot see it,any way
                              LD, the winner of longest bean will be .. the longest bean ... & as such no voting is actually necessary
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Thanks BB,just glad it was not my eyes or marbles phew!!!!!
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X