This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilliamD View Post
    Can I just add a mention/pat on the back to Sparrow, Skeggijon, Lisa and VC. According to my back of a fag packet calculations, each of whom came achingly close to a top place in the overall score table.
    I think it was especially nice this year, as no one won on default. It genuinely was a competition and it will hopefully be harder/ more competitive next year (in a good way)
    Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 04-11-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamD View Post
      Can I just add a mention/pat on the back to Sparrow, Skeggijon, Lisa and VC. According to my back of a fag packet calculations, each of whom came achingly close to a top place in the overall score table.
      Aw thanks, that's v nice of you. Am very Very happy with my results - and grateful for the votes!

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      They did indeed ...a few more entries from each of them and you might have been pushed off the top of the ladder!!!
      I certainly couldn't have scraped anything else together - as it was the onions photo was awful!
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Congratulations WilliamD. I found your 3 pansies particularly enchanting. Great composition
        Also well done Norfolk Grey, Potty, and everyone else who took part.
        (I was most surprised to get a 2nd in the rose category - cheers for that folks).
        And thank you Mods.
        Last edited by Philthy; 04-11-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Missed this yesterday... Huge congrats to all..
          Great success as usual...and of course kudos to the mods!!
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

Big congratulations to William D, Norfolkgrey and Potty. Lots of fabulous entries this year, really enjoyed looking through them all. Well done to everyone, and to the mods for all the behind the scenes work.

Comment

Congratulations everyone and a massive thanks to the mods for all your hard work!
              @thecluelessgardener

Comment

THanks and congratulations to all! That was fun.

Next year I will be giving the giant onions a miss, and concentrating on a giant pumpkin and some even better carrots....

Comment

Congrats to all and thanks very much to everyone for making it all happen. I thoroughly enjoyed taking part, seeing all the other entries (which were fab) and voting.

Great stuff!

Must try harder next year

Comment

Congrats to winners, thanks to mods, ( THANK YOU to everyone for voting ) looking forward to next year.

Comment

Big well done to everyone. Thanks for all the hard work, I enjoyed voting. I want to take part next year now. :-)
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I came home from work this evening to be greeted by this lovely parcel of prizes from GYO HQ. Thank you Emily for taking the time to write a congratulatory letter. The items are a delight. I'm already writing in the journal and like to think I'm a sufficiently modern man to use the hand cream :-)

Attached Files
                        My blog: www.grow-veg.uk

@Grow_Veg_UK

Comment

Thank you so much Emily and the GYO team. My 'small' jiffy bag landed on the door mat today I love all my goodies and am looking forward to using my knife lots this winter (I didn't realise pruning and budding knives existed ) Thank you once again.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi WilliamD and Norfolkgrey! I'm so pleased to hear that you received your prizes. Laura and I took great pleasure in putting them together for you, and we hope they'll serve you well for next season. Congratulations again

Comment

Emily, Here's Potty's Thank you thread too http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gyo_87518.html

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Emily, Here's Potty's Thank you thread too http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gyo_87518.html
                                Thanks VC! I'll reply to Potty now

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X