Back Yard Garden Projects | Scoop.it

Comment

My perpetual bloom ..........

Welded from scrap offcuts.
      Attached Files
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I wanted to add colour to my garden without adding plastic or anything that seems completely unnatural so I've painted my wooden furniture and raised beds blue and cream.

Also 'pinned' a few things that I liked and hope to work into my garden...

The strawberry stones I've heard are meant to stop birds eating your strawberries as if they bite into a stone they will think all the strawberries are the same.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sammy_roser; 23-02-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

A few weird and wacky things I've done - from old photos. Don't want you to think the sun is shining today

The seat back is an old metal bedhead found in the garden - but it was very uncomfortable to lean against, so we put a piece of timber scalping in front of it. The bench is made from decking boards and leans slightly to the back. It is just the right length for me to stretch out on and nod off, but the incline stops me rolling over, falling off and tumbling down the slope
          Attached Files

Comment

Sammy- those are lovely- I espesh like the idea of the strawberries!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I've put some old irons alongside the steps - just for amusement really. Its the closest I come to ironing these days
              Attached Files

Comment

Well i know what i am doing this weekend, get the kids outside with a paint brush and paint the wooden raised beds, brighten up the garden a bit.

Comment

Remember this thread last weekend while visiting SiL,her uncle made this ...

A true labour of love as he had to drink six tins of beer to make it
                  Attached Files
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    I've put some old irons alongside the steps - just for amusement really. Its the closest I come to ironing these days
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33950[/ATTACH]
                    I really like that but somehow, I would have the pointed end pointing up. Is that a man thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      I really like that but somehow, I would have the pointed end pointing up. Is that a man thing?
                      They're usually lying flat when I've finished with them that's why they're called flatirons
                      The photo is deceptive as its looking down the steps, they're quite different when you look up at them

Comment

Ahh, I honestly thought I was looking up. it really is deceptive

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X