No announcement yet.

Found By Accident

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah MILS! Mine has been here for 5 days for an early Christmas.....normal service will resume shortly
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

So, you gonna tell us what this website is then Sasy?
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hi SasyRedHead & welcome. Hope you decide to stay, we're all very friendly if somewhat unhinged in some cases!
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Yes, welsome sassyredhead & Lumpyjumper. I too only joined a short while ago & have found everyone very welcoming & helpful. Be warned though, the site should come with an addictive-ness warning - I've got no work done since i found it!!
          Jane,
          keen but (slightly less) clueless
          http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

And none of us are really growing anything at the moment! Just wait till things start hotting up in Spring, it really is a madhouse on here!
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
              Hi SasyRedHead & welcome. Hope you decide to stay, we're all very friendly if somewhat unhinged in some cases!
              Who's UNHINGED! My hinges are in perfect working order (apart from the odd squeak). Welcome all germinators.
              I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Hello! Sasyredhead & welcome to the vine & yes I'm mad too.

Originally posted by terrier View Post
                Who's UNHINGED! My hinges are in perfect working order (apart from the odd squeak). Welcome all germinators.
                I think your main problem Terrier is you have no door to put the hinges on!
                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Well you see.... I am no where near most of you .... tho planting times may vary I still Stand to learn alot here .... Hinges ...who needs hinges they just get rusty here on the Texas Coast

And thank you all for the welcome .... I can see this is the place to hang out..... Small Garden and I love growing hot peppers
                  Last edited by SasyRedHead; 07-12-2007, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Yey...Texas eh????
                    Hope the sun is shining! ( will make up for the rain here!)
                    Last edited by Nicos; 07-12-2007, 07:03 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

This forum is definitely one of the best - I have been a member for over a year and I'm still addicted! The people are really friendly and will help you all they can. I have never been given a bad bit of advice yet and no-one has ever made me feel a bit of a numpty when I ask my stupid questions!
                      Raine

Comment

Originally posted by SasyRedHead View Post
                        Well you see.... I am no where near most of you .... tho planting times may vary I still Stand to learn alot here .... Hinges ...who needs hinges they just get rusty here on the Texas Coast

And thank you all for the welcome .... I can see this is the place to hang out..... Small Garden and I love growing hot peppers
                        Can you get a message to one of my colleagues please - he's not answering his phone, or emails. I appreciate Texas is a chuffin' big place, but you're nearer to our offices in San Antonio than me...

Ideal climate for hot peppers there isn't it?

Welcome aboard by the way.
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          but you're nearer to our offices in San Antonio than me...

Welcome aboard by the way.

Ooo, ive been to San Antonio, it was very hot and there was a shop that sold t-shirts for cats. No really.
                          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                            Ooo, ive been to San Antonio, it was very hot and there was a shop that sold t-shirts for cats. No really.
                            Bet you bought one???

Comment

I can add a further endorsement to those above - the site is AWSOME.

Very new to gardening, and also very green (ho ho ho). The advice is great and the people are staggeringly friendly and generous. I for one am very much enjoying my time here .....

Texas eH? Bet the weather is better there than here in Cardiff .....

Comment

Capability, I thought the weather was always better just about anywhere, other than Cardiff....
                                I can talk, I'm in Aberdeen - where the sunshine is liquid, and we still water it down.
                                There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X