logging on (or in )

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging on (or in )

Tonight when i went to log on as usual i could'nt access the site. Was told i had the wrong user or password. After spending loads of time looking through old posts and pieces of paper with messages on i discouvered my password was not the usual word i use but was changed to a string of numbers. Anyone know why this happened.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

No idea, Bramble. Try asking the mods. I hate passwords, I more especially hate PIN numbers - I know the digits, but try getting them in the right order. I always try to use the same password and PIN for everything, but sometimes it gets a bit complicated. I really don't know how your password could have been changed without you knowing, though. We have a particular programme at work which is password accessed, and that b****y thing keeps asking you to change your password at monthly intervals. I cheat and just use two and keep alternating them - the programme seems happy so far!!!!!

Comment

Sounds odd? - deffo PM a Mod.
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Sombody must have been fiddling. You perhaps you are special..?
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Your avatar seems to have vanished too Bramble... Or was that on purpose?
          Hope you find out what happened

Comment

No idea at all Bramble, how did you find the numbers to log on with?

Comment

Sounds like the string of numbers was probably your original account activation id? Have you tried your password again after relogging in with the numbers?
              I was feeling part of the scenery
              I walked right out of the machinery
              My heart going boom boom boom
              "Hey" he said "Grab your things
              I've come to take you home."

Comment

Sorry to hear you have problems Bramble - no idea why that has happened. You have lost your avatar as well.
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Bramble - I have checked and your avatar should still be showing, but it isn't. I will notify this one to Admin as it sounds as though something has gone pretty wrong somewhere which I doubt any of us Mods can fix (although Shortie might!)

I will let you know what they say.
                  ~
                  Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                  ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X