Copper Tape

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper Tape

I want to prepare for my war on the slimy little beasts now. I looked and looked last year for copper tape and couldnt find it anywhere, or it was out of stock.
    Does anyone have inside knowledge where i can get my hands on some??
    PS- i got a FABULOUS book on "how to kill slugs!". Its hilarious!
    I have no idea what im doin!

Just bought some adhesive stuff on Sunday at B&Q in Preston so would expect they have it countrywide - think it was 4.99 for 4 metres. I've just bought a couple of hostas so I hope it really works!

Comment

All I can say is ebay.
      I bought all my copper tape from ebay last year and it worked a treat. As long as you give it a wipe every now and again you wont have a problem with slugs at all.
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Comment

I wonder if a few penny coins surrounding a seedling would deter slugs as they contain copper?
        Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Michael Pollan

Comment

i got my copper tape from the Betterware brochure that got dropped in one night last year. I put it all around my link-a-bord raised beds....and it worked not a jot!!!! Will be trying an alternative this year...mainly crushed egg shells!
          "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X