Whats This ??? Unknown plant/weed?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats This ??? Unknown plant/weed?

Over the last few weeks theres been two plants/weeds ? growing on my herb bed and there getting quite large now and i've no idea,what so ever, what they are can any1 help me out here please?

Thanks Lee

TheGrosvenorStPlot updated blog 20thmay

Thumbnails attached any1 any ideas what they are ? even the one u can only just see in pic 1 on the right ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bwfc07; 20-05-2008, 06:49 PM.

WOW!! Just looked at your blog. What a transformation! You must have spent months at your lottie to get it looking so good!
    "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
    Dolly Parton.

Comment

Thank you very much simply......Hard work but b worth it

Comment

I would say the right hand picture with the white flowers is myrrhis, aka sweet cicely. "Myrrhis odorata (garden myrrh, sweet cicely) .......Aniseed flavoured leaves and young shoots provide sweetness when cooked with fruit." Height 6' x spread 5'. Fully frost hardy in the UK.

valmarg

Comment

The one on the left looks a little like a salad bowl lettuce, possibly something like lollo blonda, but it also looks a bit like a curly leaved endive, but I am sure that someone a little more in the know will be able to help!

Kind regards

MrsB x

Comment

Valmarg....You must be right myrrhis, aka sweet cicely. "Myrrhis odorata (garden myrrh, sweet cicely) .......i went up to the lottie and give the leaves a rub defanatly Aniseed flavoured leaves

Thank you i will label that now

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X