Seed Catalogues and the Joys of Ordering

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catalogues

Sent off an order to Thompson and Morgan 2 weeks ago - no sign of anything and it's not on their computer yet. Surely they must know this is the busy time?

Comment

Noshed did you pay by cheque? Has the cheque gone through your bank account yet? If it has phone them because T&M say they send orders out within a couple of days. It could be lost in the post - mine was and T&M sent a replacement immediately. If T&M haven't received your order yet I would guess that your order is lost in the post and that you will need to send them a new order.
      [

Comment

seeds

Got the seeds OK now - just waiting for the rest of the order. Apparently the problem is use of temps over the weekends to clear the backlog. The person I spoke to on Monday was very helpful and sorted it out quickly.

Comment

Hi, I can't find the post you are referring to. I have been alloted a allotment land 2 weeks back and need to get some seed poatoes. I would like small quantities of 2-3 different varieties. Could you help?

cheers-reks
          cheers Reks

Comment

Hi Reks, and welcome along. You may be better having a look at your local garden centre. Mine lets you fill a bag for a few ££ so you can pick a few of different types.

Or you could try someone like T&M who look like they do mixed packs.
            Potato : Allotment Favourites Collection (Onions, Garlic and Potatoes)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X