X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Jasmine

Hi all,
    Hi,

Is my Star Jasmine lacking something or is this just what the new leaves look like? (I've not grown one before).

I repotted it with some fresh compost a couple of months ago which encouraged it to produce lots of new shoots and leaves and even some flower buds. I was expecting the leaves to mellow into a darker green but as of yet they have not.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Hi @suziebun,

I don't grow these myself but as you've not had a reply I figured I'd have a stab at answering your question

In the ground they're pretty independent but I think the leaves yellowing on yours is probably due to lack of food - as it's in a pot, it's likely to have used up all the goodness in the new compost now.

I'd give it a dose of tomato feed & maybe add some slow-release feed to the pot (something like blood, fish & bone). As it's looking a bit sad I'd carry on with the tom feed once a week for a couple of weeks & see if it's greening up. You can slow down on the feeding then to say once a month or so in the growing season - I doubt it will need much attention from autumn until next spring.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X