No announcement yet.

Raised Litter Tray!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble with using netting is that birds and hedgehogs tend to get snared in it. Wire mesh is by far better, expensive, I know, but will last for donkey's years.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
      Seconded. Marauding cats are a bl**dy nuisance and very difficult to keep out of the garden.

I really resent having to clean up after other peoples pets when they mess in my garden.

My neighbour has installed one of those sonic cat deterrents and it has been very effective. The cats now avoid her garden, walk straight past and cr*p in mine

New Years resolution - must install sonic cat deterrent with laser guided sight connected to heat seeking missile, machine guns and small minefield.
      You could get one of these. Nearest you can legally get to a machine gun nest!
      Scarecrow Cat | Scarecrow Water | Scarecrow Sprinkler
      My brother has one to protect his pond from herons.
      It is quite impressive, you do have to remember to turn it off before you hang out the washing mind.

I will have to go down the wire mesh route, it would be a bit hypocritical installing a cat repelling device when we have a cat.
      Kev.

Eagles may soar, but chickens don't get sucked into jet engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Couperman View Post
        You could get one of these. Nearest you can legally get to a machine gun nest!
        Scarecrow Cat | Scarecrow Water | Scarecrow Sprinkler
        My brother has one to protect his pond from herons.
        It is quite impressive, you do have to remember to turn it off before you hang out the washing mind.

I will have to go down the wire mesh route, it would be a bit hypocritical installing a cat repelling device when we have a cat.
        I actually like the look of that, motion detection water sprayer, safe, effective and not cruel either, would keep the toms out of my back garden, thing is with 4 cats of my own, i would have to switch it off when they are out there.

and knowing my memory would get soaked myself everytime i went out back

tis a good idea if you don't have cats yourself though.
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X