Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well fortunately I have dug up where I expected to find cat-poo and there was none.
    I also think that judging by a cat-sized depression that one of them might have actually just been making a bed for himself!
    Could he have thought my string mesh setup was protection for himself, a cosy wee nap-station? That's what I think he's been up to! Either that or just re-arranging my peas which have a nice 1.5" root and are sprouting well by the looks of things. Phew!
    My Blog My flickr

Comment

Originally posted by onefivenine View Post
      Well fortunately I have dug up where I expected to find cat-poo and there was none.
      I also think that judging by a cat-sized depression that one of them might have actually just been making a bed for himself!
      Could he have thought my string mesh setup was protection for himself, a cosy wee nap-station? That's what I think he's been up to! Either that or just re-arranging my peas which have a nice 1.5" root and are sprouting well by the looks of things. Phew!
      Perhaps he favours the 'random' style of sowing over straight lines, and was just trying to help

Comment

I've just had to remove another post by someone suggesting an unacceptable method of dealing with cats. This may be a joke to the person posting it, they may mean it. Either way; it's not funny, or legal, or acceptable.
        I think there's plenty of good advice on here to help people, so the thread is being closed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X