Christmas potato help please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas potato help please

Help please! I know I put this at the end of another thread, but I am rather in a hurry to see if anyone has any ideas!
    Sprayed my tattie leaves with copper sulphate yesterday to ward off any signs of blight.
    Have got a bale of straw to cover them in readiness for next frost - trying to be prepared this time - thats if they recover from this time!
    CanI spray them again - there is another frost forecast for this coming Thursday.....should I just cover them in straw, or spray them again just in case?
    DDL many thanks for any tips/advice!
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Wish I could offer some advice DDL, but I'm afraid I know less than you! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed that they pull through the frosts and you get some lovely xmas spuds from them!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Are your spuds in the greenhouse, in pots, outdoors in the garden, or what? Spraying won't do much good this time of the year - if they're outside cover them with fleece. If they're in the greenhouse they should be OK.

Comment

Thanks for the advice! have covered them in fleece, fingers crossed! DDL
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X