Stupid here needs tomato help

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid here needs tomato help

A couple of weeks ago I carefull sowed several varieties of tomatoes. It was a Sunday evening, I was having fun sowing chillies and toms, and my brother called for a chat.

Well, obviously I got distracted as I've discovered i have two rows labelled as Lemon Tree toms, but I know that one of those rows is Banana cream toms. Doh!

They've not even got their first true leaves yet, but one row is definitely growing bigger than the other. Has anyone grown these two varieties and can give me a clue as to which might be which?

With thanks from Stupid
    Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Hi! Sorry, no help - too busy laughing to be honest. I guess you'll know when they've fruited LOL!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Are you likely to sow any more Lemon Tree as a back-up?

If so act now and re-label your current ones with a ? so that in a few weeks time you will not confuse them with your later sown Lemon Tree!!
      The proof of the growing is in the eating.
      Leave Rotten Fruit.
      Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potasium - potash.
      Autant de têtes, autant d'avis!!!!!
      Il n'est si méchant pot qui ne trouve son couvercle.

Comment

I did the same thing, so currently I *think* I've labelled up some bolivian ranbow chillies correctly, but then I've either sungold, or red cherries labelled up wrong

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X