• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet pepper
    You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Whether they are sweet peppers, or chilli peppers, you're going to need alot of space for 46 plants!
      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

i set loads of seeds few weeks ago in the polytunnel, tomatoes and cuc- several dif types of each, aubergines, fennel, courgettes, squash, pumpkin, and lots of trays of annual flowers ( they get lost in the garden, trodden on or eaten or weeded out...i carefully labelled each one and gave them a good watering... looked in later that day with freind to proudly show her what i'd been doing and...discovered i used a wrong pen, not waterproof. I set a couple of each in pots same day labelled with waterproof ink (!!) - as they come up some are easy to identify like the fennel and some of the flowers but how on earth do i tell the different tomatoes? some are bush, some need to be cordon and i was going to put some of the tiny cherry type in T&M flower bags that i use for my strawberries so i could have them hanging from polytunnel roof instead of flopping all over the beds and getting dirty tomatoes...I have set more and labelled them - guess i'm going to have loads of mystery tomato plants to give away i always set extra anyway just n case some don't come up - sods law this year they all have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X