Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Error - "What Was It I Sowed In That Tray???"

I've committed the most basic of errors and did not label one tray of seeds

I've tried going through the seed packets to try and remember with no luck. The other problem is that these has been the most successful at germinating and I've around 30 all poking their heads out laughing at me.

I'll keep some then give away the rest as "surprise and delight" plants.

You could always take a piccie and have a guessing game on here. Guessing games are quite the thing today.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hope its something you like seeing as you've got 30 of them and like Wayne says post pics then we can play the guessing game.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I like the guessing game idea...I'll post one photo per week until they produce something.

Comment

Come on then pickie, can`t wait to play !
          You have to loose sight of the shore sometimes to cross new oceans

I would be a perfectionist, but I dont have the time

Comment

Originally posted by Crosby View Post
            I'll keep some then give away the rest as "surprise and delight" plants.
            Hope they are legal.

Know how you feel though. I just planted some ? seed. It's ? seed because I found a small seed ziplock wallet with some seed in it. Signs of black felt tip on the side but not even one readable letter. Have no idea when I got it or where from. I shall just wait and see. Might use Heywayne's suggestion and post piccies (if it germinates - might be 20 years old).

Just thought. Hope mine are legal.
            Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
            >
            >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
              Just thought. Hope mine are legal.
              I googled "blueberry seedling" because I was trying to work out if what I had was one or not.
              I couldn't work out why I just got photos of cannabis! I was thinking, well mine doesn't look anything like that, but then that doesn't look like a blueberry at all...............Apparently there is a cannabis plant called blueberry. Seems to be alot more popular than the berry plant
              Last edited by womble; 01-05-2010, 12:27 PM.
              "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

i know how you feel....just come back from the allotment, where i did a headcount of the seedlings in their pots....all numbered....however!....there are 2 pot 31's!. both have seed germinating. i think one's a pumpkin and one's a cucumber....hopefully they will reveal themselves pretty quickly!!.
                Finding Home

Comment

No wonder blueberry questions are the most common in Feeling Fruity.
                  Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
                  >
                  >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

Well heres the pic. I have a hunch what they may be as they look similar to something else I have. And there are 46 of them, not 30

Comment

Some sort of tomato or chilli maybe??
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

chilli or sweet pepper....

can u remember some possibilities in the seed tray.. will help to narrow down the guess.
                        http://bageechah.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yep forgot pepper something from the Nightshade family,,
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Aubergine?

Comment

Whatever it is it'll look/taste great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X