Couple of plants to identify

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chitfaced View Post
    Can't imagine that Thompson Morgan would put the wrong seeds in the packet.
    Seriously?

ETA: Yeah, moan. I moaned to T&M and had a voucher, but moaned more and got even more

I don't use them anymore now, because of that, but I did snap up the freebie seeds with the vouchers they sent.
    Last edited by chris; 19-05-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has commented on my recent posts about the Thompson and Morgan rocket seeds that didn't seem to be rocket. As you know, I was getting quite irate.

Yesterday in a blind fit, I dug the lot up. It was spread over several areas of the garden and in pots too. I marched off to the garden centre to buy some 'proper' rocket and promptly scattered it everywhere.

Last night I looked back at my detailed plan of the garden that I did back in feb, in PowerPoint no less. With pictures! To my horror I fond that the mystery rocket is indeed CALENDULA

The green flies love it - DuH it's CALENDULA !!
      I've planted it all over the garden - DUH it's CALENDULA !!
      It doesn't taste like rocket - DUH it's CALENDULA !!

I can only apologise to all who invested their time and energy on this case. I am a complete moron of giant Marrow proportions.

My blog is sure gonna get a piece of my mind later.

I feel like I've performed an act of racial hatred against the calendula... Plus those seeds were from my wedding day. We're all doomed I tell ya.
      Visit my blog if you dare! www.gardenofheathen.wordpress.com

Comment

Well, you can eat the flowers of it anyway

Comment

Jumps up and down shouting "I told you it was a marigold"
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...