I am so proud!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so proud!

I have harvested my very first radish and it is a biggie Its such a thrill though to have a radish knowing I grew it from seed!

Heres a photo!!!

Well done shelle! It just gets better and better! Did you eat it when you picked it, or did you wait until you got home? Bernie
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Well done Shelle! Its always a great feeling.
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Waited until dinner to have it with a bit of salad and dressed crab. Delicious or what

Cant wait for the next one! Theres a few ready, none quite as big as the first but still larger than supermarket ones!

Comment

Well Done!

I had my first courgettes this week so much tastier then anything from the shops. It's a great feeling knowing you've achieved that.

May there be many more to come!

Comment

Brilliant Shelle. Radish first, wait for the rest. They will be along. Enjoy.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

That looks fantastic!! Glad you enjoyed!

Doesn't growing your own make you look forward to cooking too?

C

Comment

well done Shelle!
                You are a child of the universe,
                no less than the trees and the stars;
                you have a right to be here.

Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

blog: http://allyheebiejeebie.blogspot.com/ and my (basic!) page: http://www.allythegardener.co.uk/

Comment

After many years of growing I still get like that! We had our first strawb today - 4 of us had a quarter each - to decorate our gooseberry fool (they were homegrown too!) There were a few more strawbs ready but they are waiting for a little grand daughter to come along in the week and devastate them. She's far prettier than a slug!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X