No announcement yet.

Perpetual Spinach Question

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's even more confusing if you try to work out which species they are, so you can save seeds without them crossing.

Comment

I tried putting 'courge' onto Google to see what happened - even more confusing the entries are mainly in French and the images were all pumpkins/squash
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I do love a cross veg
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Mine tend to be more 'annoyed' than cross!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            I tried putting 'courge' onto Google to see what happened - even more confusing the entries are mainly in French and the images were all pumpkins/squash
            Just what I said, innit. A courgette is a little courge, just as a cigarette is a little cigar...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X