A Close Shave!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Close Shave!!

Was down plot, being helped to plant early spuds by some of the girls when I heard what sounded like excited clucking. Looked up to see a fox chasing one of my girls Cheeky bugger

Shouted very loudly 'Oi, eff off'!! Foxy looked up, mustn't have fancied his chances and promptly legged it.

Girls are on lockdown until I have a check of every inch of the run. Had a quick look round but it was getting dark and couldn't see properly.
    After my experiences last year, I'm taking no chances.
    Kirsty b xx

Well you have to admire his bravery! Good luck with shoring-up the defences.
    Resistance is fertile

Comment

The run is pretty secure, but I just want to double check. The girls were out on the plot free ranging when foxy popped in. They only come out of the run when I'm there.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

Kirstyb
        I let mine out for limited periods when I can watch over them but how do you stop them going on everyone else's plot? I'm constantly steering them off Reg's rhubarb which seems to fascinate them - not eating it but digging it up!
        Sue

Comment

I'm right up in the corner on my own because the plot is fenced and has a gate (was done by previous plotholder). I chose it originally because I used to take Boo down there with me a lot of the time and I didn't want her going on anyone else's patch and damaging anything.
          Last edited by kirsty b; 02-04-2008, 08:38 AM.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Kirstyb
            Ah, that would explain it, we're not allowed individual plot fences, still I do like to see them scratching away, legs going like the clappers, very relaxing.
            Sue

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X