Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently Needed New Home

HOMED NOW
    My 3 chooks need rehoming - if possible this weekend (I've sold their coup - so they're homeless).

Can anyone help? They are just coming up to a year old - a bluebell, amber star and bovan goldline. I brought them last August from Cotswold Chickens. At present I get most days 2 eggs. One I think has layed all winter the other two take it in turns.

I live in Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Can anyone home my chooks please?

(Reason for homing, we tidied up the garden last year and it looked really nice, each time we sweep the stones back off the patio etc the chooks sweep them back, can't keep up with them! Next time I will have more land so I can let them free roam all the time)
    Many thanks
    Jan
    Last edited by witch-1; 19-04-2008, 09:35 AM. Reason: Chooks rehomed.
    Jan A novice gardener - first year of growing

Rehomed to local farmer.

I had a brick shed they could have been kept in if needed.

Sold house much faster than expected... good ole Ebay!

We are hoping to move once kids leave school/6th form (4-5yrs time) and buy somewhere with land... I will definately have chickens again - but not in my back garden

It was more OH than me that got fed up - I really loved having them... so sad day, but they'll be well looked after.

Jan
    x

Comment

Good to hear they've gone to a happy home.

Bet you can't wait to get more
      Resistance is fertile

Comment

Sorry only just logged on...would have been able to help especially as we only live down the road from you.
        Glad to hear they are safe.
        Last edited by Chilcoj; 19-04-2008, 12:20 PM.
        Janette

'Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child' (Ron Wild)

1 x Sussex Star (Sage), 1 x Speckledey (Thyme), 2 x Brown Leghorns (Spit and Spot), 3 x Bovan Goldline (The 3 Degrees), 3 x Amber Star, 2 x Black Rock

Comment

They are - and they're close by so we can see them if we need to!!

I was in a bit of a panic about rehoming them this morning - but it was alot easier than expected.

Thanks for offer Chilcoj

Got a few years before we get more - once kids have left full-time schooling then were off to find that smallholding not that I'm trying to rush their teenage years away.... but teenagers

Feel much happier I know where the chooks are.
          Jan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X