rehoming lovely silky male essex?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehoming lovely silky male essex?

Hello im looking to rehome a lovely silky has turned out he is a boy and has started crowing this week, (this is his only downfall as i am surrounded by neighbours) the farm where I got him didnt have too much information on him so im not certain of his age, (at a guess i would say under a year) he is hand tame, and although male happy to encourage brooding with my girls sitting with them for hours on end he is not afraid of dogs.
    I am looking to rehome him in a nice envirinment and not just offload him wherever I can, my neighbours are understanding and have given me as much time as it takes to find him a good home.
    As a pet or If you know of anyone that is looking to breed chickens he is a great addition as very broody however someone looking for simply egg production this would be less benificial (my girls stop laying when they brood)
    please please please to anyone that can help we will of course pay towards settling in and also deliver him. We are based near southend on sea essex.
    07949 884938.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X