Gallery...pleeeaase??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
    FIVE!! pah! , i did have 5, now I have 6, one of my kittens has been returned to me today
    i had 27 cats when i was much younger, i lived in a cellar, my cat had 6 kittens, the father belonged to a friend who had 2 cats, she had a baby who was allergic, so i ended up with them, went down on the park, which was just outside my flat and found a box with 6 kittens in, then an old lady died up the road,she had 9 half starved flea ridden balls of fluff and their respective mothers ..... and the rspca weren't interested, so guess who ended up with them

i also had a border collie/retriever at the time, and he used to get really cross with the babies when they came out of their beds, and he'd spend all day rounding them up and putting them in bed with him and washing them.

Comment

Lynda...why is everything you say so funny??

I almost fell out the bed (yeah, I'm in bed using the laptop - i've got the cold!!) when you said..."I lives in a cellar". I know it shouldn't be funny, but it was. I had a mental image of you sitting like Cinderella in your cellar...with the 27 cats, and manic border collie running around!
      I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

well it was a cellar ...... ok sorry i lived in a penthouse apartment and and ....... nope it was definitely a cellar ..... dunno why everythings funny ...... think you need to get out more

i also had 16 mice, 4 hamsters, 2 terrapins and a frog with one leg missing that got mown over by a lawnmower.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
          i had 27 cats when i was much younger, i lived in a cellar, my cat had 6 kittens, the father belonged to a friend who had 2 cats, she had a baby who was allergic, so i ended up with them, went down on the park, which was just outside my flat and found a box with 6 kittens in, then an old lady died up the road,she had 9 half starved flea ridden balls of fluff and their respective mothers ..... and the rspca weren't interested, so guess who ended up with them

i also had a border collie/retriever at the time, and he used to get really cross with the babies when they came out of their beds, and he'd spend all day rounding them up and putting them in bed with him and washing them.
          LOl, yeah, been there done that, in my salad days I used to breed persians and birmans, most we had at anyone time was 16 i think, in a flat, along with two rats, two gerbils two lop eared rabbits, the buck ruled the lot, and my beloved sheltie Poppy, I love sheepdogs and she would spend all day trying to get them all together in one place so she could keep an eye on them.

it's just the same now with my Border Collie, Rocket is the dumb dog who has yet to learn you can't herd cats, keeps him occupied trying though
          Last edited by BrideXIII; 15-10-2008, 07:45 PM.
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

frog with one leg missing that got mown over by a lawnmower.
            LMAO!!...See...only you would have a frog with one leg. As if a disabled frog isn't bad enough, it ended up minus a leg because it got run over by a lawnmower!!! ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
              LMAO!!...See...only you would have a frog with one leg. As if a disabled frog isn't bad enough, it ended up minus a leg because it got run over by a lawnmower!!! ha ha!
              actually not sure i should own up to this, but he lived with the terrapins (it wasn't me that ran him over) he was a happy frog, his name was bert ..... only thing is ..... terrapins like warm water, so when i cleaned them out i made it a bit warmer than the normal temperature ...... terrapins loved heir nice warm bath ........ unfortunately i put the frog back in ....... and he kinda took a deep breath and dropped dead ........ now i know you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince, but i wasn't kissing that one.

i also use to breed rabbits when i lived at home, we had a massive garen, and they free ranged all day, then came back to their houses at night, (i supplied the local pet shop with babies, in exchange for food) we had about 100 at any one time ...... we also used to breed miniature shetland ponies but they didn't live in the garden........ and when my son was little we bred mice for showing, i had 40 cages with varying numbers of mice in them .......

for some reason, i cant stop having babies lol

Comment

I did something similar...I too had terrapins, and goldfish. I was cleaning them out one day and by mistake put the goldfish in warm water and the little terrapins in frozen water. My goodness...the goldfish quickly started floating on top, and the terrapins were balanced on the edge of their rocks trying not to put a single bit of their body in the water.

Thankfully both species survived...thanks to my mum's kiss of life technique!

Comment

We're just a one cat family now, so this is Sammy, pretending to be good ...
                  Attached Files
                  Nell

Comment

My gang

I have 6 cat's and 3 dog's , Mambo ,Frankie, Max, Frankie again and James,Flyn, Megan and max enjoying nap time.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by jojo_nature; 16-10-2008, 06:13 PM. Reason: spelling correction
                    Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

actually not sure i should own up to this, but he lived with the terrapins (it wasn't me that ran him over) he was a happy frog, his name was bert ..... only thing is ..... terrapins like warm water, so when i cleaned them out i made it a bit warmer than the normal temperature ...... terrapins loved heir nice warm bath ........ unfortunately i put the frog back in ....... and he kinda took a deep breath and dropped dead ........ now i know you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince, but i wasn't kissing that one.

i also use to breed rabbits when i lived at home, we had a massive garen, and they free ranged all day, then came back to their houses at night, (i supplied the local pet shop with babies, in exchange for food) we had about 100 at any one time ...... we also used to breed miniature shetland ponies but they didn't live in the garden........ and when my son was little we bred mice for showing, i had 40 cages with varying numbers of mice in them .......

for some reason, i cant stop having babies lol
                      Talking mice and babies! When I was little we had 2 mice that became so many I could not count them all at the time! They just kept having babies after babies, they were in the same cage. We used to keep whisky the femail in the top half of the cage. Soda the mail was kept at the bottom part of the cage. Dad sectioned the cage off with a thick bit of chip board to try to keep them apart! From what I can remember the chipboard must have been at least 2inches thick! We could not work out how they still kept having babies after we seperated them!

Then one day we saw soda clim up the back of the wire cage and go up to see his whisky! The devils had chewed a small hole just big enough for soda to get through, do his busines then he would clime down and act as if nothing had happened, then came more babies! Cheeky devils
                      Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

My Mob

Ok here they are, too a while.
                        In order ( i hope)

B'tet, mother of , Jasper & Peanut, mother of Iggle & Piggle,
                        Attached Files
                        Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Followed by
                          Tish and Rocket the dog
                          Attached Files
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

James and Megan when she was younger.I have 2 other cat's called Gypsy and Lillian but can't find piccy's.
                            Attached Files
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by digthatchick View Post
                              1) Lucy the hound pretending to be a chicken!
                              2) Bonnie (Hard to believe she was found frozen in a box with her two sisters!!)
                              3) Cleo (sadly passed away in the summer, but not forgotten)
                              4) Me with Elsa my Red Tailed Buzzard (on a breeding programme now.)
                              5 ) The Chooks

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...1&d=1223930637
                              Elsa the red tailed buzzard , wow she's a good looking bird.
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by jojo_nature View Post
                                Elsa the red tailed buzzard , wow she's a good looking bird.
                                I think the only American Bird I have been out with
                                http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X