i appear to have just bought an incubator

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i appear to have just bought an incubator

finger sort of slipped on the buy now button ...... dunno how that happened, better get the shed built i guess

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260297842924
    Last edited by lynda66; 13-10-2008, 10:21 PM.

LOL, you are worse than me when you get the bit between your teeth, now you need some eggies to go in it!
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

oh yeah, guess i'd better wait till i get the incubator before i get them ........ maybe (i still need to decide what breeds i'm having) i just put a link to it on, hope it works, it was a sort of bargain
      Last edited by lynda66; 13-10-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

We will be requesting daily pics once you have eggies in there you know
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Bargains should never be ignored, its the law
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

i was thinking of setting up a web site with a web cam (if i can work out how on earth to do it) ..... might be a bit boring for 21-28 days till they hatch though, but it would be so cool being able to watch them as they grow, am also hoping to get some electricity in the run, so i can watch them when they grow, without having to sit in the rain

it was meant to be i think, went on ebay, typed in incubator, and it had 1m 1s left ..... didn't really have time to think ..... and erm i didn't really bid twice lol ....... i would have preferred an automatic turning one, but they are just too dear, i was looking at new ones of these they are about £80 new, and loads for a hydrometer, so deffo a bargain good job i won the lottery this week eh

can't wait to tell OH he's gonna be a daddy
            Last edited by lynda66; 14-10-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

i think i've started nesting ........ i've just cleaned my sofa and hoovered and done all my washing incubator will be here in the morning, and eggs are arriving on friday .... i'm all excited *does a little dance*

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                i think i've started nesting ........ i've just cleaned my sofa and hoovered and done all my washing incubator will be here in the morning, and eggs are arriving on friday .... i'm all excited *does a little dance*
                well let us know if you start clucking and sitting on a heap of straw, THEN we will start to think you have gone mad ( or should that be madder?)
                Vive Le Revolution!!!
                'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
                  well let us know if you start clucking and sitting on a heap of straw, THEN we will start to think you have gone mad ( or should that be madder?)
                  moi??? i'm the sanest person i know ...... its all them ovvvers wots mad *nods*

i've been clucking for years ....... thankfully not got hay yet, still need to work out where i'm gonna get that and food from
                  Last edited by lynda66; 15-10-2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    Now you may well have convinced me an incubator's the way forward!!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

well i don't want my new babies to see the house in a mess .... and then theres all the well wishers that come round and bring you chocolate when you've just had babies ..... it's definitely a winner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X