No announcement yet.

one week to go!!!!!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwww that's a shame, though i guess they are supposed to do it themselves, and if they don't there must be a reason i agree with maureen though, not that great really hope i get a better ratio than that, or i might end up with one likkle chook all on it's own

i was looking at black runner duck eggs on ebay, fantastic feedback ...... till about july, lots of people saying the eggs were good ..... then after that there were a fair few saying the eggs weren't fertile, maybe boy chickens and ducks spend so much time 'doing it' in spring that they run out of sperm by late summer.
    Last edited by lynda66; 29-10-2008, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• hows the babies doing CS ???

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        hows the babies doing CS ???
        Going to get some piccies of them hopefully today, they have left there small brooder inside and are now in the outhouse in the large brooder. The lamp has been raised to start and reduce the amount of heat they get as they are getting bigger now. Lucky (number 3) is doing great she is still much smaller than the other 2 but she has attitude and can more than look after herself.

I am so proud of them I could burst

Comment

• awwwwww can't wait to see them, and especially glad number 3 is still going ..... i feel all gooey now

Comment

• A few pictures for you.....

Sorry about the redness but the lamp was on
            Attached Files

Comment

• awwwww they are soooo gorgeous ........ hello babies xxx

Comment

• Aw...... aren't they cute!
                http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

• Awww....I love babies!!!
                  I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X