Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here come the girls - well actually they have arrived

We collected our four girls tonight.

They all fell asleep coming home in the car. We were advised to put them in their house for an hour for them to acclimatise.

They decided to come out eventually, had some feed, and water and they individually took themsleves back to their house, OH had to put them on their perch and they instantly went to sleep.

We have had fireworks tonight in the area and we have rushed out to check on them a couple of times and they are sparko.

New day tomorrow we have to introduce them to our two cats!!!! so far fantastic.

We have named them, Speckldy is called freckles, 2 isa browns are called rusty and grumpy and the sussex hybrid is called snowy.

Welcome to the nest! We have had ours a week tonight. I have a feeling we might get eggs soon as their combs are getting redder. Hope you enjoy your chook watching tomorrow
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Good Luck with the cats!!They'll probably be more nervous than the chooks!!& happy henwatching!!
      Shirl~fingers crossed for you for eggs soon!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

and make sure you post some piccies in the gallery - I'm sure I can speak for everyone in saying we adore 'ohhhing & ahhing' over the new arrivals!
        I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes, love seeing piccies although haven't got as far as posting one myself. How lovely to see them asleep. Even if I go out at midnight mine hear me coming and start making noises.

Comment

Yes, love seeing piccies although haven't got as far as posting one myself. How lovely to see them asleep. Even if I go out at midnight mine hear me coming and start making noises.

Comment

Now you can see why I don't do piccies! I even manage to post same reply twice.

Comment

We heard you the first time!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Piccies please!
                  http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X