Snow joke!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow joke!!

How are your chooks coping with the snow? For most of mine, it's the first time they've ever seen it AND IT'S BIG LUMPS!!! They're all totally bemused by it So funny to watch them
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

we only have boring old drzzle - no snow! ((
    Best love

Steelsy
    xxx

www.myspace.com/steelsy

Comment

Hate to brag but it's sunny here. Off down the beach in a mo (OK I made to the last bit up)

Comment

Mine are sulking big time. They didn't want to come out of the coop, except the rooster boy that hasn't seen snow before. He came running out, as usual, stopped for a minute, and went straight into the peat shed! Usually he's first at the feeder as well the others just took one look and never came out!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

i want to see cleo in the snow, asbo saw some learly this year, and wouldn't stand on it, was dead funny, he managed to get across the garden by jumping from one spot to another ...... and looking disgustedly at me like it was my fault ..... the dog loves snow, and usually comes in covered in it .... we never get much here, it seems to wait till it hits the hills, they will be covered and we have nowt ..... makes for a nice view out the bedroom window though

Comment

Just for you Lynda!!

YouTube - First time my cats have seen snow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zhdhgi7htTU

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Qol0...eature=related
            Last edited by Nicos; 28-10-2008, 03:16 PM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Here's a very funny tube cat video..(.it does have a very short snow scene in it)

YouTube - THE BEST CAT VIDEO YOU'LL EVER SEE
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

poo, just hail here!
                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

lol, asbo was like the first ginger one ....... without touching as much snow, and i definitely think cleo will be like the tortoiseshell in the second one ...... if it's there more than 4 seconds it's a toy

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Here's a very funny tube cat video..(.it does have a very short snow scene in it)

YouTube - THE BEST CAT VIDEO YOU'LL EVER SEE
                    i missed the snow bit lol, but that was brill, xx

Comment

snow??? what snow???
                      I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

You know how everything comes back to bite you in the bum. Just after I said it was lovely and sunny here it started to rain and now the garden is like a mud bath. Think I'll keep quiet about the weather in future.

Comment

............am worried about the snow and how chickens will cope. Will they be warm enough?

We drove home through the sleet which quickly progressed to snow. Everything is now white and as it's dark when we get home - the girls were in bed - well, the nestbox. Maybe it's because their door was open?

I wonder what they will make of it all in the morning? Hubby said this morning, that Korma didn't seem to like treading on the frosty ground as she was stood on one leg!

Comment

Chill wind is probably a bigger problem for a chicken than snow. As long as they have plenty to eat and drink, snow on the hen-house roof (or in the run) isn't really a problem for a healthy chicken used to the outside world.
                            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X