Sexing a chicken

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    yeah but i never said anything about not having a willy ....... wonder if it will work with eggs??
    But eggs don't have willies.?
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

The ring thing is called dowsing and can be very powerful!
      I have several crystal pendulums which I use for measuring and assessing energy, Very interesting.
      Dowsing is great for finding lost stuff too.
      Dowsing can be done with any suspended object, even a teabag!
      Last edited by lainey lou; 18-11-2008, 09:41 AM.
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

ok i just tried it i used 2 test subjects first ..... firstly on cleo ...... and it went round and round, then on poppy it went round and round .... asbo is out, so we have to go on the girl thing only ....... anyway, i then tried it on the eggs ....... one egg is a girl, and one is a boy

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          Nah, he's a bloke in touch with his feminine side - step back - you'll get killed in the rush of girlfriends!
          actually that's quite true ...... though apparently he's lost count of the amount of girls who want to 'be his friend' cos they think he's gay lol ...... but he can use a hoover

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
            But eggs don't have willies.?
            now auntie flum, i have a dog who would spend 24 hours a day in bed if i let her, a cat who's having a nervous breakdown, another cat who thinks that the rabbit is her best mate, and a rabbit whos a psycho and a best friend who is a vampire ........ and you think the eggs are gonna be in any way normal ??

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
              ok i just tried it i used 2 test subjects first ..... firstly on cleo ...... and it went round and round, then on poppy it went round and round .... asbo is out, so we have to go on the girl thing only ....... anyway, i then tried it on the eggs ....... one egg is a girl, and one is a boy
              Before you hold it over the eggs best to suspend it other nothing and ask it to show you male, then female because the energy works in different ways for different people.

Comment

thts why i tried it on cleo and poppy first

Comment

Dowsing is facinating. It's interesting to try it with food to pick up the amount of energy in food, for example, dowsing a home grown carrot as compared to a shop bought carrot, stream or fresh spring water compared to tap or bottled water, oven cooked food compared to microwaved.
                  Call me a spotter if you like......

Comment

*goes off to see if her carrots are girls or boys*

Comment

Well according to the French, carrots are female
                      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Ah, but she might not be growing French carrots! (?)

Comment

nope, not french ....... and definitely all male (should have just looked, most of them have 2 legs and a willy) ....... except for the one that looks like a pair of boobies

Comment

I suppose growing carrots that look like carrots instead would be dead boring?

Comment

oh yeah ....... definitely, ........ was gonna put a foot of home grown compost where next tears carrots are going ....... but who wants normal carrots, i can go to the shop for them

Comment

My daughter is 6 months gone so tried it on her today. Ring never moved at all. Baby was kicking well so there's definately something in there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X