Flying Pigs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    can just imagine a huge bionic porker ...... with all it's eatable bits made out of metal
    Well it's a thought isn't it? Start off with 1 leg, then another, then a shoulder, then a bit of belly ...................................... think somebody would complain though don't you? Besides, isn't it true that the only inedible part of a pig is its grunt?
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
      Well it's a thought isn't it? Start off with 1 leg, then another, then a shoulder, then a bit of belly ...................................... think somebody would complain though don't you? Besides, isn't it true that the only inedible part of a pig is its grunt?
      you obviously haven't watched i'm a celebrity they ate grunts too

Comment

Of course you all know what would happen if pigs COULD fly............bacon would go up! Groaaaaan!

Shut up Snadge!!!!!..........Well it is the season of Christmas cracker jokes..........God save us!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Groan, honestly
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Hmmmmphhhh !
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Bah humbug or should that be Baaaaaaaaaa (for Glutton )
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Well would you look at that.......four liccle lambseys faces!
                  Last edited by Snadger; 23-12-2008, 07:25 PM.
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

NO, I want black-faced ones!

Comment

Good luck with the pigs - scary beasts if you ask me. The only creature that's ideal for getting rid of human remains dontchaknow. (I'd just like to point out that it was an old work mate of mine who calmy informed me of this gem of information one lunch time and not something I personally looked into).

I have enough trouble keeping the chooks in one place. Hendrix (the Nera) took one look at me this morning and "hopped" over the 5 foot fence I spent a whole weekend putting up. Blooming chooks

Comment

Yep, I've read the Hannibal books too.

Chatted with our next door neighbour farmer Xmas eve when he dropped off our card. His wife has two Large White sows currently with litters of 18 and 14. He revealed he has a boar Welsh sommat. Soooooo.......
                        Hayley B

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                          Hmmm, fencing and money could be a problem.......
                          Fencing is indeed the biggest problem! It needs to be ultra-strong and buried as even a big baby pig will get it's snout under the wire and lift it and posts out of the ground if they feel they haven't enough room! A single strand of electric fencing about eight inches off the ground inside the fence may deter them.

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
                            ...electric fencing about eight inches off the ground inside the fence may deter them.
                            Hmmm - bacon on the hoof (or trotter I suppose)

Bring on the Homer piccy again!

(dribble dribble...)

Comment

Gloucester Old Spots whaddya reckon?
                              Hayley B

Comment

Tasty!

But cute too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X