Chuckingham Palace - Mark II

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update and piccies?

Well we've got through the first night with all the chickens sleeping together in the new coop. None of them laid any eggs in there though and were queuing up to get into the old coop to lay . Holly and Lavender, the new white ex-batts are settling in really well and so far I haven't had to isolate them. I've given all the chooks the run of the garden today to spread around other interests. The garden looks more like a bomb site now

Hopefully, you'll be able to make out the pics of the new coop. I had to use my phone to take them cos there's no charged up batteries in the camera. The pop-hole looks big because it is! The whole thing has been made out of various shed panels I got cheap from B&Q and I've used one of the sides that's supposed to have a window as the pop-hole side. Nest boxes to be attached later when it's not so flipping cold!
    Attached Files
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Oooooh Aunty Mo, caught by the bug Chuckingham sounds like they're sick maybe Cluckingham

I quite like the look of Wyandottes though and would love a brahma but I'm too devoted to the ex-batt breeds now
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

My coops have always been called Chuckingham Palace, ever since I got my first ex-batts last February Can't change it now - they'll get confused!

Comment

moi norty nooooooooo i was being helpful ...... the splash ones are really pretty ..... and i bet you can tell them apart .... go on you know you wanna

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            moi norty nooooooooo i was being helpful ...... the splash ones are really pretty ..... and i bet you can tell them apart .... go on you know you wanna
            I haven't saved up any fag money yet so I can't

Comment

oh yeah, forgot about that

Comment

Dead good incentive though eh Maureen? Something worthwhile to spend it on.
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I've had frizzles, they are dead cute.
                  Kirsty b xx

Comment

i want frizzles too kirsty they are funny.

Comment

Can you imagine what a Frizzle would look like after a day in mud
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X