No announcement yet.

latest baby pics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

note that i left trainers in the shots, thats not cos i'm a scruffy cow they were there for size guide(mans size 10) ...... oh and they are mealworms on the floor ..... just noticed how grotty the hallway looks lol ....... mind you at least they weren't pooing on the carpet this time
    Last edited by lynda66; 09-01-2009, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Blimey, dont they grow fast?! Lovely Lynda, you're doin a great job ...!
      Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

You've swapped 'em, surely? They can't have grown that much!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

So do you think they are all 'heinz' breeds are do you reckon there are any purebred............and what are they?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

i think one is a maran, 2 are cross marans, pingu looks like a negative version of a white sussex (is there a black sussex?? anyway that's not one of the breeds) ...... then buttercup is still sort of brown white and yellow, and hooge, and phoenix is tiny compared to the others, and there was silky in the list, so i'm guessing possibly crossed partridge silky?? .... but in reality ....... no idea at all lol

Comment

how many cocks you got?

(lol, how funny is that question - I'm glad I'm not asking about past hatchings - how many cocks did you have? )

Oh my....xxx
              I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
                how many cocks you got?

(lol, how funny is that question - I'm glad I'm not asking about past hatchings - how many cocks did you have? )

Oh my....xxx
                *giggles lots, then puts sensible mom's head on, giggles a bit more* (wonders if that includes the one in the drawer?? )

haven't a clue lol ....... going by the tail feathers there are 2 girls and 4 boys, but pingu was in between, so he could be a girl ...... but then ...... as the last 3 to get tail feathers are all different breeds and sizes, that might play a part?? in when they get feathers, as all 3 still have fluffy patches, whereas the first 3 have all their feathers, so looks like i'm gonna have to wait and see, and keep fingers crossed
                Last edited by lynda66; 10-01-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Well, you'll just need to wait until they crow!!

Let's hope you don't have many, if any, boys!

Comment

dunno, i guess if you haven't neighbours, noisy cocks aren't too bad (till the batteries run out ...... *shuts up now before she gets banned*) ........

but if pingu is a boy, fingers crossed he may have a nice home ...... the others will have to be dinner i think i'm doing my best to not get too attached to them just in case, but it's a bit hard with pingu, when he flies off the top of the playpen and sits on top of the lappy screen looking so incredibly cute
                    Last edited by lynda66; 11-01-2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      dunno, i guess if you haven't neighbours, noisy cocks aren't too bad (till the batteries run out ...... *shuts up now before she gets banned*) ........
                      I can't even reply to this on a serious note! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                        ...noisy cocks aren't too bad (till the batteries run out ...... *shuts up now before she gets banned*) ........
                        Hmm, and you being the new MOM too

Comment

twas that bephlam wot started it miss

Comment

I knew you'd blame me, but it wasn't me....honest!!!

Comment

well it can't be me cos i is all responsible and stuff cos of the mom thing i can't possibly be norty

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
                                how many cocks you got?

Oh my....xxx
                                Yup, she started it - NORTY step Bephlam!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X