No announcement yet.

A Miracle!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

total now stands at 16 fluffies! unlikely to be anymore - 4 sad very still looking eggs left in the incubator will give them 'til tomorrow just to be sure but 16 is very impressive! keep standing in the back kitchen (sort of a utility room) with the lid lifted just enough to watch them OH has to come looking for me every half hour - at least he knows where to find me <g> the saddest thing of all is I'm going to miss most of their growing up as I have to go away for a while and leave them in OH's hands.... ::

Comment

Looking good Corax! I fancied Dorkings but the eggs I went after hit a ridiculous price and I had already bought some others so couldn't wait.

I WILL have some dorkings though...........eventually!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

...and what do they look like today????

( 16????- brill!)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

16 out of 20 sounds pretty damned good to me....and 16 little cuties at that!!!

BTW...think Nicos wants more pics!!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post

BTW...think Nicos wants more pics!!!
            OH YES!!!!!!!!!

(Problem for me is that mine are hidden under their mum's wings most of the time- so I can't sit and play with them for hours!)

Comment

More piccies......
              Attached Files

Comment

i think i am in love with the one in the middle

Comment

They look bigger than mine!!!- I weighed mine which hatched yesterday and it is 23g..out of interest- what do yours weigh???

They are really interesting colours aren't they???

I think you should enter the middle photo into a competition!!!!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 18-02-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

well I weighed two of mine - but my scales aren't digital and the results were way out (apparently one weighs 45g!) it doesn't, it definately doesn't come close to the large size packet of baccy.... the Dorkings are acutally tiny, and the marans are the largest - ironic as they will be the smallest as adults one of the dorkings (by the way of the 6 looks like (fingers crossed) 2 boys and four girls!!!!! ) boys is a tad weak, so is getting extra tlc and a personal feeding service, the two hooligans are yelling at me 'cos they feel neglected for all these little peeps - its not true!

I was chuffed how that little one in the middle pic came out ::blushes::

Am a very proud mum!

Comment

I've got a couple of Dorkings, they are big mammas! Very placid, laid back characters. The chicks are lovely with that egyptian eyeliner and I think those ones are female too so double and a yay!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

a girl and a boy I think.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awww that has made me feel all warm and nice inside! A Miracle indeed! Nice one, all life is a wonder to behold; this is just the icing on the cake for you after the haphazard start!

BEAUTIFUL pics more please as they grow!

love to you and the babies!
                          x Jan
                          Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

How brilliant for you after that worry. I reallywant to hatch some this year but OH already thinks I'm barking as it is!! (would an incubator on the wedding list be cheeky?)

Like lynda, I too fell in love with middle chick, thats such a cracking picture.
                            Kirsty b xx

Comment

OMG...I'm in love with that little one in the middle!!!

I want it, I want it!!!
                              I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                                How brilliant for you after that worry. I reallywant to hatch some this year but OH already thinks I'm barking as it is!! (would an incubator on the wedding list be cheeky?)

Like lynda, I too fell in love with middle chick, thats such a cracking picture.
                                I don't think so... i got mine as my x0th birthday pressie from Mum and Dad...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X