No announcement yet.

Ummm, Posh Birds......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluebelle gets my vote to Haley, mine is gorgeous and has a lovely temprement
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

WELL............

I talked him around this morning before he left, with a resigned roll of eyes So I've just emailed the breeder
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

He sounds like my DH Hayley - anything for a quiet life coz he know's we're gonna do it anyway LOL .

BTW we want piccies!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

He can't say too much, the chooks are the only thing earning money in this house at the moment

1x Black Rock
          1x Cou Cou Maran
          2x Bluebelles

And I'm counting on Aunty Mo for a Bluebelle Cockerel
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post

And I'm counting on Aunty Mo for a Bluebelle Cockerel
            Keep counting Hayley I've advertised for one but had no response yet. I don't want one till the middle of next month anyway - I'm off to Spain for a few days and I can't take him with me can I
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Update Whoohoo I've located a Bluebelle boy He's 15 weeks old and hopefully I'll be collecting him this week

Comment

And booking him a ticket to Spain?
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well ............................... I've got a plan

Comment

OMG, and I can't get the Laydees until the beginning of June as they are not ready yet

And eeeeerrrrrrrr what's the plan Aunty Mo????????????????????????
                    Hayley B

Comment

Well the plan is (if the lady gets back in touch!) that he'll move in with the babies until he's a bit more mature and he won't be let out in the mornings till 9am (in case neighbours complain about the cock-a-doodle-dooing). The babies coop is big enough for 8 chooks but it's low so he won't be able to stretch up to crow. Then, in a few weeks (when I get back from Spain) the babies move in with the big girls and the Bluebelles move in with him. If he does get far too noisy, a friend has said he'll look after him for a bit (before he's prostituted out) See, sorted

Comment

Crikey sounds complicated, suppose he manages to cock-a-doodle-doo whilst holding his head to the ground, could be interesting and very funny
                        Hayley B

Comment

Right! I can collect him tomorrow (if I've got time) or Tuesday when I'll make time! Got a choice of 2, 1's 15 weeks and the other (who's doing cockerel things and making noises) who's 20 weeks. Oh dear, decisions decisions! Why did I go and book that holiday

Comment

It's ok Aunty Mo, you collect the lad and I'll go on your holiday
                            Hayley B

Comment

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X