No announcement yet.

First egg?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've still got my chocolate egg from Easter - why don't you eat yours Beph? It's a bit pointless blowing chocolate eggs, they're usually hollow
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

..or filled with caramel- or fondant!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Mine was empty and the shell was Green and Blacks, have half a sheel left
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I decided last week to try my titchy egg (the one that weighed 29g and was more shell than egg), turned out it was just pure egg white and no yolk.

Next time i'll blow it I think, i only cracked so I could see what was inside.
          Yes, ok.... I know what's inside an egg, but wanted to see a mini yolk... was very disappointed. Nevermind eh?!

Comment

Originally posted by sheena View Post
            I decided last week to try my titchy egg (the one that weighed 29g and was more shell than egg), turned out it was just pure egg white and no yolk.

Next time i'll blow it I think, i only cracked so I could see what was inside.
            Yes, ok.... I know what's inside an egg, but wanted to see a mini yolk... was very disappointed. Nevermind eh?!
            We've had a few tenny-tiny eggs in th epast - I think they call them 'Wind-Eggs'. Ours have only ever contained white - no yolk - shame 'cos I thought It'd be fun to have an egg but in minature or one with a huge yolk!

......incidently, does everyone have digital kitchen scales on here then? I could only measure our eggs with tape measure as we're not digital in the kitchen!

Comment

I bought my cheapo digi scales from Asda, only because I wanted an "accurate" reading when baking my cakes
              My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I got a cheap set from Argos (when I was working there) as my hubby was whinging at me for rough measuring when I went through making my own bread phase.
                But I found it so much easier using a normal small set of scales than the new digital one with a massive bowl that spill's everywhere (too big for my breadmaker).

Perfect for weighing eggs tho.

Just looked them up on the argos site, only to find that they weren't as cheap as I thought. £20
                Buy Hanson Electronic Chrome Effect Scale. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X