No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Kirsty, I pray she is a hen having reared her from an egg otherwise she'll have to go as my local council has a no cockerel policy, (as one of my neighbours discovered last week! (I wish I lived in the country as I would love to have a big cockerel)), they also have a six chicken rule, so if I want to maximise the amount of eggs I can produce then she needs to be a hen!

Comment

Hi there - and welcome to the Vine!

Great piccies!!!!!

I too have chooks - brill aren't they?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

They're great - my biggest love is fishing which I do most Friday's, but yesterday while fishing all I could think off was "are my girls okay" am I losing it!

Comment

Nah, chooks are more interesting than fish, personally don't get the sitting by the banks for millions of hours staring at a rod
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Well that just proves you're a genuine fully-fledged chookaholic
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny1000 View Post
              No I'm not Tiny - 19 stone The cockerel weighs in at 37 stone and he's only a bantam! Roll on the BBQ I get a drumstick
              And then we'll organise a tug-of-war to pull the wish-bone!
              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X