Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're an impatient lot aren't we....
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
      well Snadger.... how's the patient?
      Thanks for asking! She appears to be fine. She has a perch in the small broody coop which she is using, but I fear she is sleeping in the nestbox section , cos ther was carp in it! (normal carp though!)
      She seems to be doing things chooks do but still sits down now and again. None of my other chooks sleep in nestboxes so I may put another roosting bar in the nestbox area to disuade her?

The coop is inside the big run with the other ISA's so I am using this as a 'get to know you' platform.

She'll be ok wherre she is for a couple of weeks and I'll see how she goes!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Just an update........today I took lucky out of the broody coop and she seems to have intergrated well with my other 16 ISA's. She is no longer sitting down and even though an odd chook had a peck at her she defended herself well by either getting out of the way or pecking back.

Just goes to show........never to give up on a chook!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Nope they are a lot hardier than we give them credit for sometimes......
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X