I can't believe it's happened again

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone checked e-bay?
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Do they sell hens on ebay I looked the other week could only find eggs...........

Ummmm, goes sticks head in corner

I reckon dids or to order, how low can people go I'd chop their wotsits off if I found anyone 'tampering' with my babies..........
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
        Do they sell hens on ebay I looked the other week could only find eggs...........

Ummmm, goes sticks head in corner

I reckon dids or to order, how low can people go I'd chop their wotsits off if I found anyone 'tampering' with my babies..........
        Dunno if they do, but someone said something suggesting they might, so I thought... maybe take a look?
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
          Gwndy, perhaps we could ask that you pass on a hug from each of us?!
          Consider it done!!

Currently working on design for deep pit covered in innocent looking vegetation with nice sharp pointy things at the bottom!!!
          Last edited by Gwyndy; 18-07-2009, 06:47 PM.
          Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
            Has anyone checked e-bay?
            No, you can't buy or sell livestock on eBay, only "believed fertile" eggs for hatching
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

So sorry to read this, just seen it {{massive hugs}} I might threaten Sky with the pot every time she breaks into my veggie patch but it's become more of a joke and a game between us. hears sending karma and jinxes at the thieves! (cannot really type what I want to) Hope Bramble can help and had the good fortune in spotting them yesterday.

Originally posted by MaureenHall View Post
              I'm sure there must be some very clever techy people out there! How about someone modifying a movement sensor so that instead of (or as well as) a light coming on, a tape recording also comes on, something like "You're being filmed while you do that you know"
              Easily done Mo.... but was thinking of a cattle prod rigged up instead.... put you know where....
              Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

piano wire strung at about five five off the ground is usually invisible in the twilight. if asked say that its a "humming line" the kind you use to deter birds from the veggies, but we all know its really there to decapitate the b'stards.

Having said that, it wouldnt really work as with that kind of low life, even cutting off their head containing the brain, their mental capacity will be unaffected.
                My Blog
                http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

Originally posted by Bramble-Poultry View Post
                  piano wire strung at about five five off the ground is usually invisible in the twilight. if asked say that its a "humming line" the kind you use to deter birds from the veggies, but we all know its really there to decapitate the b'stards.

Having said that, it wouldnt really work as with that kind of low life, even cutting off their head containing the brain, their mental capacity will be unaffected.
                  Will put that idea in the melting pot!!!!
                  No luck at Morda BTW. Too small to be exhibiting stolen birds I think but worth going for the experience.

Comment

bum - well Jennie is off to Penkridge Market on Wednesday to move on some turkeys eggs....... i am drowning in a sea of turkey eggs! i have around a dozen on the kitchen side, but had no takers Saturday! even posted them online with no success. so will try Penky as that does a good range of hatching eggs, so it might attract a better sample of customers.

seems a shame to use them in cakes when they are on the Rare Breed Survival Trusts endangered list!!
                    My Blog
                    http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

I'm so sorry, it must be heartbreaking. I'll keep an eye on what pops up for sale in the local paper for you, there is always a chance one of us grapes will come accross them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bramble-Poultry View Post
                        bum - well Jennie is off to Penkridge Market on Wednesday to move on some turkeys eggs....... i am drowning in a sea of turkey eggs! i have around a dozen on the kitchen side, but had no takers Saturday! even posted them online with no success. so will try Penky as that does a good range of hatching eggs, so it might attract a better sample of customers.

seems a shame to use them in cakes when they are on the Rare Breed Survival Trusts endangered list!!
                        Can't see how to p.m. you! I would like some turkey eggs as have room now to keep them apart from my chickens.
                        Can you get in touch?

Comment

Polly, if you click on Bramble-Poultry, a drop down menu is there and you can PM from that
                          My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X