Can anyone recommend layers pellets

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    Farmgate layers pellets at £4.95 for 20Kg uses non GM material and seems to suit my chooks.........it also suits me at that price!
    Wow - wish we could get Farmgate round here. I get Marriages at £6.75 per 20 kilo, nice stuff and non GM. The local feed merchant's own brand is cheaper but not guaranteed GM - free, and in fact my birds didn't like it that much. They had to have it when we first moved as didn't know where else to go. Used to use Marriages in Suffolk so when I discovered could get it up here (from a different guy) was v pleased.

Comment

I usually give my Top Gear team small holding layer pellets and dont have any problems (even the blackbirds and robin eat it) but the last lot I had to change to some fancy organic stuff and they wont eat it unless I mix it in with some porride - what a pain.

Comment

Any-one can get farmgate as they will supply you direct. ring them/email them they are really friendly and nice - they may even send you a sample - they sent us samples of their new turkey range to try and comment on, suffice to say we have switched to this as it is cheaper than dodson and horrel and they are not such a pain in the a** to deal with.

when you contact them they will advise you on who local stocks it or can at least get it for you, they can also send it mail order to you OR enter talks with your feed merchant to become a stockist.
        My Blog
        http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

Ok Thanks Bramble, will try.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X