No announcement yet.

broody, ill or egg bound????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to buy cod liver oil in big bottles from the chemist......
    The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

I got Cod Liver Oil from Asda, about 70p a bottle, something like that. Nub lime - not heard of that, perhaps limestone flour? I got it from the horsey place where they sell the food and medications, also got garlic powder from there (they use it for horses )
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

nub lime is a new one on me too.

Cod liver oil is available from all supermarkets, chemists etc. or if you want a larger amount try a poultry suppliers like flyte so fancy they also do garlic powder in tubs too.

I get my garlic from Dorwest herbs - actually I get a lot of my animal homeopathics from them but their garlic is tablets!
        My Blog
        http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

HI All

Excellent news, souffle is laying again, a long thiner egg, but laying

Comment

Oh that's good news, they are a worry aren't they
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I didnt think I would be taken by my chucks, I had thought to try not to get attached, but that certainly isnt going to work as planned

ps, I'm not entirely sure where I can get cod liver oil for, I have tried everywhere and the cheapest was £2.79, which I would imagine would last the chucks for their lifespan! Tesco only have capsules at our local place

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X