You know you're obsessed when....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're obsessed when....

....you go to the zoo & realise you've spent over half an hour watching a broody hen sat on a chick!!!....especially if you've only recently done it yourself & have another sat on eggs right now!
    What makes it worse is we always moan at the kiddies for wanting to play in the play areas..."you can do that for free at home...we've paid to see the animals"
    It was a very cute little chick though....when it eventually showed it's face!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

lol ... I usedthe opertunity o good effect to point out the bantams and their chicks to the missus.... finally convinced her to let me try hatching some
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Gawd that is obsession
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
        Gawd that is obsession
        Hmmm now that sounds like a pot and kettle situation
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

you know you are obsessed when you go to a smallholders show not with a picnic in the car, but several transport boxes to bring home birds in!
          My Blog
          http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X