light sussex cockerel

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light sussex cockerel

Does anyone have a light sussex cockerel(prefer young) in my area that they need to rehome?

No, but I've a young Vorwerk cockerel that's going to the auction in Leek (kindly being taken by Mike and Jennie) unless anyone else wants him. He's gorgeous!!!
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Petal - Are you after large fowl? I have a Light Sussex bantam cock going spare if you are interested? I'm not in Bedfordshire but depending on where you are could perhaps meet you halfway?

Comment

I haven't got one, and I'm way too far away even if I did, but I hope you find one, Petal. I'm a great fan of cockerels, I love their colour and their swagger and even the noise (which isn't that bad IMHO).
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I have 3 beautiful Welsummer cockerels if anyone wants one ,or two or all three. Not ready yet but would love to have homes for them.

Comment

I have 3 light sussex bantam babies and I suspect they are cockerels.

Comment

i have some LS chicks ... for dinner ... may be a bit far away though .... never mind, they'll be very tasty

Comment

Got one from Thornes - he is called Gandalf!!!!! Thanks for replies though!

Comment

I've got a frozen one from a while back. Not really any good for your needs I bet.
                  All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
                  For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X