new girls

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new girls

Went to the garden center to buy a tray of pansies while i was there got talking about chucks and guess wot she had some pol for sale so three girls are coming home in the morning I'm so eggcited i can hardly type had to tell someone dont know what type they are i forgot to ask they are dark brown with nearly black tails cant wait for tomorrow Julia

That is just so fantastic You were meant to have these girls, it's fate! don't forget to get some pictures on here for us all to drool over
    My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Brilliant!
      I've walked into a GC intending to buy seeds & walked out with a crate of red wine(Banrock Station had a stand)...but think chooks instead of pansies takes some beating!!!

Have you got their home sorted,or is the rest of today gonna be a mad panic?

All the best with them,sure they'll give you much happiness.x
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Congrats

Sure you will love your new girls - soooooo much better than pansys!!
        My Blog
        http://blog.goodlifepress.co.uk/mikerutland

Comment

That is a great saying. Nesting in your heart.
          Last edited by LMOVING555; 11-09-2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMOVING555 View Post
            That is a great saying. Nesting in your heart.
            Yes, they do ......................... every single one of them, even the boys
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

yes i'v got a house for them as i had chikens before but it didnt work out as they were all eating their eggs and no matter what i tried i couldnt stop them bought them cheep from the local market and being ex batts i thought i was doing them a favor but never mind my new girls will be here in the morning and hopefully this time i might get some eggs for me will post some photos in a few days

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X