Scary and Unusual behaviour - help may be needed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick,

You are so cool. I hope Omlet makes a speedy recovery after all she's been through and all you've done for her.

Can you put in some low down perches/branches in the run so the chooks aren't paddling in mud?

I've bought some ugly paving slabs from eBay which I will put in the covered run if it gets sodden during the winter. I shan't cement them in so I can move them and maybe only use them as stepping stones so some scratching can still occur.
    Last edited by Eco-Chic; 05-11-2009, 04:40 PM. Reason: grammar!
    If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Glad you've finally found out the exact problem!

Come on Omlet...we're all thinking of you!

...It's made me more aware of keeping the grass short though- I was a bit hit and miss last year to be honest

(...just keeping my fingers crossed for my Lily now as we're leaving her in the hands of a 'stranger')
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
        Tick,

You are so cool. I hope Omlet makes a speedy recovery after all she's been through and all you've done for her.
        I'm not entirely sure thats what my OH thinks

I have placed her back in the coop for tonight with the others and have to move her on her own tomorrow, soft food for a few days and more antibiotics, so fingers crossed.

If Michelle from the BHWT and Lucy the vet happen to read this forum, many thanks for all your hard work

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X